Sunday, August 12, 2012

Neopolitan's Philosophical Blog

As an avid searcher for truth, it brings me great joy when others think about deep stuff. It makes me extra happy when others do that thinking well, and are then brave and nice enough to share their thoughts with the rest of us.

Over the past few weeks I have been exploring a fantastic new blog: neopolitan's philosophical blog

When I first discovered it I felt like a squirrel in a peanut factory, Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory) at Comic-Con, or Al Gore in a room full of people dying to hear about global warming.

(Side note- I actually do research on global climate change and have a lot of respect for Al Gore.) (I also attend Comic-Con, and have a lot of respect for Sheldon) (I do not have strong feelings either way when it comes to peanuts. Squirrels, I love.)

Anyway, neo's blog is almost as cool as Neil deGrasse Tyson's tie collection: http://neildegrassetieson.tumblr.com/

As you can see you followed the link, that is saying a lot.

Go read neo's blog!!!

http://neophilosophical.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks Josh. I am blushing as I type!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Also, you deserve the attention. =D I hope you are getting a lot of page views.

    Also, I really enjoyed your post on the fine-tuning of the speed of light. Great explanations on the physics! I'm still working on a worthy response, and will get back to you soon.

    ReplyDelete