Monday, September 5, 2011

Don't be Afraid to Comment!

I need you to comment to point out errors in my thinking!!!

Don't be afraid! If you have something to say, either post it or send me a facebook message! I promise that I will be nice! However, I also promise that I will be honest. I may shake your foundation, and may point out a current error in your thinking. But is that bad? No! Having an error pointed out and changing is much better than going on living with an unidentified error!

Example: Spaceship takes off with an unknown error. On the way back to earth, it burns up in the atmosphere because of the unknown error. Would have been much better to have fixed the error! Obviously someone would have been called out... Maybe embarrased a little. But who cares!?

I need you to point out my unkown errors, and I will do the same for you!

1 comment:

  1. http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com/
    Have you read this?

    ReplyDelete