Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Cosmetic Argument- Do you guys like the new background or the old one?

Basically that's all I'm wondering- do you like the old background or the new one?

Fundamental Assumptions:
  1. People like sweet backgrounds on the blogs they read
  2. If the background compromises readability, sometimes a less-cool but more readable background is in order
  3. On occasion, blog publishers like to shake things up to keep their blog interesting

How does this apply to this blog?
  1. This is up to you guys, the readers
  2. Leave a comment and let me know what you think
  3. At some point in the future, I may try out a new, stylish background. Watch out.
Conclusion:
I personally think that the earth in the background looks pretty sweet, but sometimes makes the text hard to read.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think I should do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I have just been referenced to this site by a friend--look forward to reading some of your thoughts. Regarding the background; it is cool but I find it very distracting when I am trying to read. May I suggest you change it to something that makes it easier to read the text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, teensy bit distracting. Colors are headed in a good direction though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and anonymous, if you are new to the blog may I recommend reading "Fundamental Assumptions" Parts 1 and 2, and "1 Month Review: Where we've been, where we're going." Those are a great place to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background is a little hard to read over. The color gradient from light at the top to dark at the bottom makes it difficult to find a text color that will work everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you can all see, the people have spoken.

    ReplyDelete